Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 490 times)

RevCorbie

• Cross the bridge from fear to fearlessness and fly
    • Home on the web:
Hello all!
« on: February 16, 2017, 08:11:35 AM »
Delighted to have found the forum.  I'm a 47 year JD fan; started with his music in 1970, but his views on the world are core to how I work, too.  Being the rookie, I'll just sit back and listen for a bit about how things work here and who everybody is.

Oh -- where's I'm from.  Currently living in Schoharie County NY (32,000 people and a bunch of cows and sheep), but originally from New Jersey (about ten miles east of Philadelphia).  Living and working here definitely feels like a different planet!

All best --
Corbie
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:13:14 AM by RevCorbie »

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 09:06:54 AM »
HELLO! And WELCOME CORBIE!
So very glad you have joined us....I hope you just jump in where ever you want. It's not terribly strict around here!  ;D
Currently living in Schoharie County NY (32,000 people and a bunch of cows and sheep)
Love the population...one can never under estimate how important those cows and sheep are to ones stress levels. Living in the country is very good thing.
We live about 60 miles from the capital of Idaho, Boise....and in that 60 miles....time slows down coming out here. We routinely have "sheep traffic jams" and horse and riders in the drive through of Dutch Bros. Coffee..
WELCOME AGAIN....Make yourself at home.  :)