Author Topic: May - July 2017...daily posts  (Read 924 times)

AspenDan

Re: Good Morning....daily posts
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 06:58:05 AM »

Next: OMG! DAN! I am so very sorry! Did you see any of this coming? Even the move? I mean you never mentioned to us you were thinking about it!!! :-\
[/quote]

Yeah, I knew about this move for two years now. We planned to be out of Florida two years ago when we moved there, moving essentially now. I took a wait and see attitude about the move.
What I did not see was our breakup.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2017, 08:12:58 AM »

GOOD SATURDAY, June 17th MY FRIENDS!

*****My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the crew and families of the injured and missing SEVEN service personal of the U.S.S.Fitzgerald, a destroyer hit by the merchant ship, ACX Crystal in the Philippine Sea yesterday. My heartfelt THANK YOU....to the daring Sailors whose work kept the heavily damaged ship from possible sinking and to the ship's executive officer, Cmdr.Sean Babbitt who had to assume command of the ship, when the commanding officer, Cmdr Bryce Benson who was severely injured had to be helicoptered from the ship.******(WE are retired Navy....23 years.)
Today we need to trim up our Honey Locust tree, as with every Summer it grows so fast you can hardly get into the driveway.
Then make a dump run with all the lawn and tree trimmings.
We also have to run gallons of water through all the plumbing in the RV....getting rid of the Winterizing antifreeze. And check tire pressure on it. SO...another busy day.
Hope you all have a great day.

Dan....I am sorry. I hope something changes and life goes your way again.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 11:39:53 AM »

To those Dads who go above and beyond
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

GOOD SUNDAY, June 18th MY FRIENDS!

Gorgeous day here, it' 66 degrees now....going up to 87 today.
Not much going on today, cept taking Dad and Roger to McGrath's Fish House in Boise later. They rarely get to go here, as it's a long ways, expensive and Mom does not like fish! LMAO BUT...they chose it for Father's day and we can't say no. :)
Just opened the front door and our neighbor across the street was having a yard sale (never met these folks). So walked over and got a nice plastic tote with a good handle, will make loading the RV easier....and got a medium sized, soft sided Dog/cat carrier...just like the BIG one I bought for Ginger, that I paid almost $40 for....for $10. Now we won't have to try to pack the hard ones.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!

AspenDan

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 08:31:24 PM »
Dan....I am sorry. I hope something changes and life goes your way again.
[/quote]

E,
My life has not gone my way ever since I met 'The goddess'!
I have lost several job's, two homes, my car(I am currently without motorized wheels) and my family does not contact me like they did.
Am I cursed because of this person or is it just me!
I feel the need to get away from this person as far as I can get!
NH will put me about 800 miles away from her. IDK?

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 10:16:22 AM »

GOOD MONDAY, June 19th MY FRIENDS!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Dad and Rog really loved their dinner out at McGrath's Fish House in Boise. It was a long, miserable trip home, we were all so full! :) Dad's present was the rebuilding of his little utility trailer and Roger's was one of those small chainsaws on an extender pole, we have massive trees and keeping them pruned off the house and driveway is a challenge.
ALL IN ALL...it was a good Father's DAY.
NOW....I'm doing laundry....BUT the REST OF THIS WEEK....you will NOT see me here for more than just a cup of coffee. I will need to WORK loading the RV in the morning hours, I WILL BE BACK HERE in the AFTERNOONS when it's too hot to work.
SO DO NOT FREAK if you do not see me in the morning! LMAO
Have a great day dear ones..

Dan.....I am here to tell you that there is no such thing as a true "curse"....unless you were taken to a Voodoo Queen.  Most of my kind can only send negative energy. And to break that.....YOU need to change YOUR outlook, your thoughts. It's only energy and we are in command of our own energies.
So you want to "break" what she has done to you. Then change your life. Stop dealing with her completely. Contact your family, and renew the love bonds, get a job that suits you and build your own life. You can not say..."it is her fault" for then you will never allow yourself to change. The blame will always be on her. It may have started there....but we are each our own destiny makers. *hugs*

Grandpa D

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 07:01:00 PM »
Sorry to hear about your current situation Dan.
Time to put this in the past and move forward in your life.

Not much that we can say except best of luck to you in what awaits.

Get the guitar out and start jamming with people.
That is always therapeutic for me.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2017, 06:18:28 PM »
So SORRY, I did not get here all day.
I got a lot done, but it was so busy.
Even gave Dad a haircut! Picked up several jars of "Grandma's Chili sauce" for the kids and the in-laws. Would you believe it's 100 on our patio temperature gauge right now?
Tomorrow I am going grocery shopping
with Mom in the morning, and then I have
cat litter boxes to get cleaned and extra ones put down. More packing.....
We are without internet at the moment. I'm using my cell phone as a "hotspot"...costs a lot of minutes so won't be here long.
JUST had to say....HI...I'm sorry...and I missed you!
Hope you all had a brilliant day...

GRANDPA D....
Get the guitar out and start jamming with people.
That is always therapeutic for me.
That is a brilliant idea!!! It would be very good....in so many ways! ♥

AspenDan

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2017, 08:19:09 PM »
Dale,
My guitar is in storage.
It does not bring me therapeutic treatment to me.
It brings both good and bad memories to me.
Physically. I can't play it like I did, way back when.
Sorry.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2017, 09:44:46 AM »

GOOD WEDNESDAY, June 21st MY FRIENDS!

Today I need to empty, wash and add new litter to the cat boxes. Adding one more box here at home, so Mom can just scoop and never have to completely clean the boxes for the ones she's cat-sitting for.
I also had hubby turn on the RV Refrigerator and the Air Conditioning, as I need to load things all day and yesterday by NOON it was 101 inside the RV (it IS mostly black on the outside)
So another busy day.....Hope you all have a good one.

DAN....the only sorry you have is for yourself.  Only you can bring yourself out of the doldrums you are in. You either give yourself a slap in the face and get on with living....or you drown in your sadness....but it IS up to you, and only YOU.  I'm not being mean.....my friends call it "Queeny's Tough love"....(I'm Queeny on other boards....don's ask how that came to be!) ;D

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2017, 08:18:39 AM »

GOOD THURSDAY, June 22nd MY FRIENDS!

HAPPY NATIONAL ONION RING DAY!

Today is Lady's day out. Well, today will be grocery shopping only, as I have loads to do when I get home. But that is okay, last week we hit all the places anyway!
So, grocery shopping and then mowing the lawn, then load some of the RV fridge stuff that we won't need here in the house. Tonight, I also need to clean the house a bit. With all the packing it looks like a bomb went off and I don't want my Mom seeing it like that.....or she will try to clean it! LOL Don't need her in here working while I'm gone.
Anywho, I may or may not be back on here today, we'll see how fast I get things done, or how tired I am and need a rest.
Have a great day!

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2017, 09:55:00 AM »

MISTY...last year at Camp Verde, AZ

GOOD FRIDAY, June 23rd MY FRIENDS!

Today is the day.....we will be out of here by around noonish to 1PM or so. Hubby is working this morning. I am having coffee, then a bath, then loading up those last things...pillows, coffee pot. And Mom is coming over to get the instructions on taking care of the cats, and bird feeders! LOL  When next I write...we will be "On the road again, just wait to get on the road again." My Son Chris Robert, used to "sing" that chorus every time we started out driving.
Hope you all have a good FRIDAY...see ya when I can.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 07:56:18 AM »
Not like anyone will read this....but, just checking in. On my CELL so not much chatter🙃 Made it to Declo, ID last night, on to Green River, Utah to night.

Roses and Sunshine

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 09:54:26 AM »
Safe Travels, Elizabeth!

Grandpa D

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 12:27:07 PM »
So you now about Utah's best kept secret.
Road Construction.

I hope that you have a great trip and don't have to spend very much time in the construction zones.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2017, 07:26:06 AM »
Morning gang! Other than one sick cat....that we got drugs for now, and construction and thunderstorms, we are traveling just fine.
Yeah, GRANDPA D you all do have awesome construction! :o
But you also have warm and caring vets who decided to help us by staying late on Sat. :)
See you all when I can! I am posting fun photos on Facebook asking people, " where am I?" It is pretty fun!

AspenDan

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2017, 09:34:32 AM »
Safe travels, E.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2017, 06:51:43 AM »

GOOD THURSDAY, June 29th MY FRIENDS!

Today is my beautiful Daughter in law, Cali Robert's Birthday!
WE did have on bit of travel problems.....Grandpa D, knows as he follows me on FB. The valve on the air tubing, that keeps air in the bags (shocks) and the air brakes blew. I heard it going, luckily....RV's are very noisy going down the road, but I have very good ears. Managed to get pulled over in a little reststop. Had to call for a mobile mechanic, 3 1/2 hours and $260 later we were back on the road, but it was too late to get to Corpus, so we stayed one night in the Hill Country, north of San Antonio....
So we met but a few of the awesome folks coming for the SIL and BIL's 50's wedding anniversary. Such fun, happy people. I will never remember all the peoples names, so don't expect a blow by blow....ALL I can tell you is it was a night of laughter and stories and great food. Just what this family seems to do perfectly. There are to be between 50 to 60, family and friends for this shindig! That is mind boggling....but THAT is how you celebrate!
This morning, hubby and I have to catch up on laundry (5 cats, 2 adults, 6 days on the road)...I have laundry, and cleaning to do!
Then back over for more fun. You all will NOT be seeing me here except for in the mornings as I drink my coffee....Hope you all have a great day!

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2017, 11:07:48 AM »

GOOD FRIDAY, June 30th MY FRIENDS!

Whew! What a party.....I believe there was close to 30 people inside SIL and DIL's house! Food, (SIL must have been cooking for a week!) and fun...and laughter...hugs and smiles and joy abounded in that house last night. The energy level was amazing....we finally got to bed at Midnight. (came home around 10:30, but took time to take care of the critters and wind down.) Today now, is going to be a bit slower. Some are hanging out at the house, some are going to the beach, some are going shopping (hubby and I need to pick up some souvenir's for those back home)....then another get together tonight. Tomorrow is the BIG Anniversary party....if you can believe a party even bigger than last nights!?? So, I'll be here a bit this morning, as hubby has office work to do. Then we'll be off hitting the shops....and you will see me tomorrow morning!
Have a wonderful day and try to smile, life is way to short not to.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2017, 07:48:53 AM »

GOOD SATURDAY, July 1st MY FRIENDS!

So today is the actual BIG party that we came down here for, so a crazy, busy fun day.
Yesterday, hubby and I did our sight seeing and gift buying. Went over to Port Aransas, a beautiful little town on one of the islands just off the coast. Got to visit with some friends of friends online, had a lovely late lunch at the "Trout Street" Cafe that overlooks the big Marina, then ended the night once again chatting and enjoying everyone's company.
So you all have a great day, and I'll see you when I see you....
STAY WEIRD...it's a lot of fun!

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2017, 08:53:36 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY, July 2nd MY FRIENDS!

WOW.....what a party! Not going to name, names (mostly because I am horrible with names anyway) and I did not count but it was close to 40-45 people maybe! AND all of them, are wonderful, fun loving, genuine, caring family and friends. One couple hired a Mariachi band, as a surprise.....what a hoot that was coming in! And they were INCREDIBLE! The place that was chosen to host this dinner, was Luciano's Italian Restaurant and they did a marvelous job! 4 choices for the main meal, salad and an incredible dessert.  Wine flowed freely, and I was chosen to take the photos (unfortunately for the happy couple  ) There were speeches given by family and dear old friends, there was a lot of laughter and even quite a few tears....but this WAS the best anniversary party I have ever attended, because the darling couple, loved everyone they came in contact with,. took care of or adopted the rest and all that love, came back in triplicate last night! Such an amazing feeling, incredible energy was in that room, I believe it touched all of us. 
AS for today, I have no idea....I believe there is to be a brunch and more laughter, that is all I know.
So, I will see you when I see you....have a fantastic day!

ATTENTION..... IF any of my photos or graphics end up with just the "photobucket" square......I'm sorry. But Photobucket is NOW making ALL customers......free and PAYING except for those who pay the almost $500.00 a YEAR for unlimited everything......start PAYING that extortion money.
SO, unless I MOVE every single photo, or graphic that I have ever used, or put here.....TO A TOTALLY NEW HOST....and re-add the NEW URL'S for every single one.........THEY WILL REMAIN MISSING!