Author Topic: ANY MISSING GRAPHICS  (Read 65 times)

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
ANY MISSING GRAPHICS
« on: July 02, 2017, 08:55:28 AM »
ATTENTION..... IF any of my photos or graphics end up with just the "photobucket" square......I'm sorry. But Photobucket is NOW making ALL customers......free and PAYING except for those who pay the almost $500.00 a YEAR for unlimited everything......start PAYING that extortion money.
SO, unless I MOVE every single photo, or graphic that I have ever used, or put here.....TO A TOTALLY NEW HOST....and re-add the NEW URL'S for every single one.........THEY WILL REMAIN MISSING!

IF YOU....any of you have photobucket hosted photos or graphics, and you are not paying for the UNLIMITED plan, yours too will ALL DISAPPEAR! If you feel like reading the NEW Terms of service.....it's all in there!

Roses and Sunshine

• Administrator
Re: ANY MISSING GRAPHICS
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 09:01:11 AM »
That's a tough one for you, Elizabeth.  Sorry they are making it hard.

D Searcy

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 08:48:22 PM »
They did this to me a few years ago.
I lost all of my pictures from Aspen In October.
I reposed some of them but not everything.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 08:48:13 AM »
NO....it is NOT just me. It is EVERY photobucket customer! Even ones who have paid an annual fee, like me for YEARS are gone! ANY GRAPHICS....ANY VACATION PHOTOS......
THIS WILL INCLUDE......all people who have posted John Denver photos and items here OVER ALL THE YEARS THIS PLACE HAS BEEN OPERATING, ALL that are hosted on PHOTOBUCKET! UNLESS they pay that extortion money (*annual fee) then ever single PHOTO, graphic, THING that is ON THIS SITE is going to disappear if is is hosted on PHOTOBUCKET.
Does that sink in?
Think like this..............there are thousands of Ebay SELLERS who have items FOR SALE on Ebay. Once an item goes to auction, they can NOT change the photo in any way.......so there are thousands of people angry because they can no longer SEE what they are bidding on.
NOW do you see the full impact of THIS decision on PHOTOBUCKETS part!

D Searcy

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 10:02:42 AM »
I hate it when someone holds you hostage like this.
It appears to be the new normal though.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 09:25:16 AM »
Unfortunately......you are right, Grandpa D. :-\
But I'm not paying it..............and I am, for the first time........happy that I closed my Board on Runboard.  :(