Author Topic: Sept. 2017 Chatter....  (Read 157 times)

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
Re: Sept. 2017 Chatter....
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 05:24:25 PM »
From the shows that you have posted on FB.....it looks like a lot of fun and a great group of gentlemen...  :)

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 08:51:16 AM »
GOOD THURSDAY, Sept. 14th MY FRIENDS!

Today is the 61st Birthday of my Husband. He's been my husband, best friend, and partner for 41 years on this journey.
ANYWHO....today is ladies day out. Pick Mom up in a couple hours. Grocery shopping, second hand stores and probably a fruit stand stop! Much cooler today...high yesterday was 88 degrees, today is to be 74 degrees...*shivers* But I like it a wee bit...nice change and it's FRESH air...windows are open, hubby said I was "trying to freeze him out"...LMAO
So...that is my day....how about you all. Any plans? Have a good one, no matter what you get into! ♥

Roses and Sunshine

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 08:52:56 AM »
The air is clearer here now too, which feels like such a blessing.  And much cooler, Fall is in the air, for sure.

D Searcy

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2017, 09:52:12 AM »
Happy Birthday to your Hubby.

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 03:14:25 PM »
HI DI HO...we are back home!
It was nice when Mom and I started out today. Temperature was actually 69 degrees. We hit Walmart, then WareMart, then the Dollar store, the pharmacy, and the post office.
Got Mom's all put away and then my own...washed my dishes up...taking hubby for Bday dinner tonight, just me and him...so washed up the breakfast dishes, as I won't have any dinner ones. AND now...it's darker outside, and very windy and I think the temps are dropping. Feels cooler than when we first got home. I have the windows open, and there is a nice fresh breeze blowing!
Sure hope you all are having a great day.

Dale....Thank you...I'll tell him! I've had him listen to your music and seen some of you all's photos...so he knows who I'm talking about! ;)

Roses and Sunshine...it's been actually getting colder here since about Noon....the clouds came in and the winds picked up...and there is an actual 'nip' in the air. AND with all the stores getting in their Mum's and pumpkins...it DOES feel like Fall!

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2017, 10:50:22 AM »
GOOD FRIDAY, Sept.15th MY FRIENDS!

1st...Healing energy going out to LONDON, after this mornings bombing.

So...our dinner out last night was wonderful. Roger decided he wanted Italian, so we went to Romio's Pizza & Pasta, Ontario.
It was really good, and he got a Idaho Ice Cream Potato (look it up) as a FREE Bday Dinner treat.
Now...today I need to mow the lawn...and a cool front came through last night...we went from being 10 above normal temperatures.....to 10 degrees below the norm for our high! Where as yesterday at this time of the morning it was 70, today it's 58 degrees. I had to dig out my slippers...my feet are cold!
I've been having to mow the lawn early in the morning before the heat crept in....now I need to wait for it to warm up! LMAO
ANYWHO....mowing, dead heading flowers and possible mulch dump run are in order today.
HOW about all of you? What is on your schedules today?

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2017, 08:44:22 AM »
GOOD SATURDAY, Sept. 16th MY FRIENDS!

Both Hubby and I slept in today!  Now a nice leisurely cup of coffee, then we go to breakfast and we need to get our flu shots. Later we'll pick up Mom and Dad and take them out to McGrath's Fish house in Boise...we each get to pick our "restaurant" place for our Birthdays and this year, hubby picked McGrath's. That will make Dad very happy....he LOVES fish, Mom...not so much! LOL But she'll live....
It is clear, cool and the winds have died down, but OMG! Yesterday it was in the high 60's when I got up, this morning it is 37 degrees! 37!! Brrrrrrrrr....Hubby is sitting here with his coffee and a throw blanket over his legs! LMAO
ANYWHO...that is our day...I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday.

SORRY I HAVE TO RUN...Hubby is ready to go!

Elizabeth

• Removes trash
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 12:21:19 PM »
GOOD MONDAY, Sept. 18th MY FRIENDS!

WOW...woke up to pouring rain this morning. I did not want to get up. Nice and cool, sounds of rain...I could have snuggled back under the covers!
So doing laundry today, and I think I will make a pot roast  and a roasted acorn squash for dinner. Good day to have the oven on.
The city crews are going around cleaning out the storm drain grates, but they are just shoveling it into a big pile, and leaving it right where the rain will wash it back onto the gutter! LMAO Not the smartest bunch around!
SO...I might go out and shovel all the leaves in the pile into my mulch can..
Don't know what else I will get into today, but I'm sure there will be something!
You all have a great day, where ever you are.